Time & Location
May 14, 2022, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Cowbell Kitchen, 26 N King St Suite 110, Leesburg, VA 20176, USA
Celebrate and remember KK during her birthday weekend. Run (or walk) one of our suggested 5K courses with a group, your dog, while pushing a stroller or take it on solo!
All courses will start and end at Cowbell Kitchen in Leesburg. The celebration will be open to everyone from 9am - 5pm. This is a fun run meet up.
T-Shirts will be available for pickup.
- This is an untimed, fun-run. All levels of walkers, runners and joggers are welcome.
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- We create each route to start and end at Cowbell Kitchen the surrounding neighborhood.
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Dogs and strollers are welcome on the course, with care and caution. Please remember - you are running at your own risk on city sidewalks / streets / trails, which might not be suitable for your 4-legged and /or pint size running buddies. Choose the course that you are comfortable with!
Keep an eye out - we will send you all final event details via email the week of this event and share anything else you might need to know.
Meet up & RunCowbell Kitchen
Sign up early to save on registration fees. Ticket prices will increase March 26th.